No video to show.
Roman Joost - Interfacing with GIMP using Python
Interfacing with GIMP using Python
Presented by Roman Joost
The talk introduces how developers can extend and interface with the GNU Image manipulation program using Python.
The presentation will cover:
- a quick overview of programmatic interfaces for GIMP
- a quick introduction in plug-in writing for GIMP
- based on an example plug-in how to interface with GIMP
- potential pitfalls and how to avoid them
- based on an example how to interface with GEGL, the next image manipulation core for GIMP
[VIDEO HAS ISSUES: Sound and video are poor. Slides are hard to read.]