No video to show.
Indy Liu - Building web animation application with Python-Ogre
Building web animation application with Python-ogre
Presented by Indy Liu
In building our online user-customisable animation system, we needed a 3D engine that is powerful, stable and flexible. We are lucky to have made python-ogre our choice. Combined with FFMpeg and the boto library, we were able to build the whole solution in python with as little hassle as possible.
- Open source python game engines;
- What we need - Not just a game engine;
- What you can do with python-ogre;
- Combining with other libraries FFMpeg, boto;
- Interfacing with the web - celery;
[VIDEO HAS ISSUES: Sound and video are poor. Slides are hard to read.]